£17.00 - £21.00 per hour
9 months ago
This is a temporary to permanent Technical Service Engineer role working for a charity based in London. Reporting to the Systems and Project Manager this is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to help deliver technical support to the staff across the museum.
The duties of the Technical Service Engineer will include;
- Help desk cover - including software & hardware issues and trouble shooting
- Delivery of IT service support including configuration, maintenance and upgrade of software and hardware
- Managing the Museums data assets
- Support the audio-visual systems throughout the museum
- Delivery of IT induction & setting up new starters
- Knowledge of MAC OS is essential
Applicants for the position of Technical Service Engineer must be able to start asap and be interested in considering a temporary to permanent role. Prior experience of 1st and 2nd line support is essential as is knowledge of MAC OS.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Technical Service Engineer than you must apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org