West London, London
Up to £35000.00 per annum
about 3 years ago
Our Client is a leading charity that support people in their older age and they have an exciting vacancy for a Technical Adviser specialising in Social Care.
As a Technical Adviser you will provide technical on social care and ensure that all information and advice delivery is accurate to help enable older people to stay independent and live well with dignity choice and control. You will within the technical advice team covering advice on social care, money and benefits, health and end of life and managing affairs.
Key duties will include:
- To develop and maintain a working knowledge of legislative frameworks
- Provide accurate advice to clients in line with AQS standards
- Support the information team to provide high quality information resources
- Be responsible for the accuracy of all public information in relation to social care
Key requirements / experience will include:
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in working in an information or advice role
- Experience of developing and working with Information and Advice resources
- Substantial knowledge of social care
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com