Up to £13.76 per hour
20 days ago
Our client at leading health membership body are seeking support in the health projects team, this role is focused on administrative support, and would benefit from applicants having support in projects in a similar environment previously.
Job overview and requirements:
- Proven experience of providing administrative support and co-ordination to projects in a health related and/or any academic environment.
- Proven experience working across multiple projects and prioritising activities
- Demonstrable experience of capturing, transcribing and distributing succinct and timely meeting minutes.
- Proven experience of assisting with organising events and/or conferences.
- Demonstrable verbal and written English, including an understanding of appropriate communications for different audiences and different outlets.
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish and maintain good working relationships with health professionals and other stakeholders.
- Proven ability to multi task, prioritise and work to strict deadlines whilst retaining high standards of accuracy.
- Proven ability to plan and organise tasks effectively by thinking through things in advance, prioritising and managing time well.
- Demonstrable IT software skills particularly MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Cause: Health Membership
Role: Team/Project Assistant
Location: Chancery Lane
Employment Type: Temporary, start ASAP, approx. 1 month
Working hours: 35pw