£15 - £17.95 per hour
about 1 month ago
Role: Team PA
Working arrangements / Location: Farringdon - Hybrid working 37.5 hours a week
Employment Type: Temporary ongoing
Salary/rate: up to £17.95 per hour
Working hours: 37.5 hours a week
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
My client are looking for an incredibly organised individual to support the Membership Services and Engagement team with a variety of activities to ensure they can deliver quality services to their members.
You will need to be able to operate independently, be skilled at juggling priorities, show initiative in supporting the changes they need to enable easier ways of working. You will also need to have strong interpersonal skills to work with and effectively support the whole team.
General team support
- Effectively manage the team meetings, diary, mural updates
- Team document management and control
- Membership recruitment support
- General research required by the team
- Travel planning and coordination
- Managing the Learning calendar
- Managing learning and feedback data processes
- Providing tech support for online delivery (primarily Zoom)
- Providing critical support and coordination of meetings with multiple members and research projects
- Liaising with members and assessors, gathering all relevant documentation
- New database support and maintenance - hosted on Sharepoint
- Preparation and support for webinars, online events - from themed months, awards, virtual sessions, workshops etc
- Cross team support inputting to various trackers, keeping up to date with info, budget, timings
- Contract creation, updates and general management and liaison with other teams
- Creating team processes and systems to manage our work in a consistent manner
- Overseeing and sorting learning materials and content
- Major project to move a large amount of powerpoint materials from one design format to another across all our service areas
- Proofreading of materials
- Chasing/following for programme data when missing
- Research projects - both in the recruitment/selection process and then in the coordination of the research projects with members.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.