Up to £21500.00 per annum
3 months ago
Our Client is a leading national charity which provides support to young people and adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs and they have an exciting vacancy for a Team Manager to join their team in their registered services in Derby.
We have vacancies in Heanor, Ilkeston and Matlock
As a Team Manager you will work alongside the Service Manager to ensure the smooth running of the service and to ensure that day to day support is delivered efficiently and to a high standard.
Other duties will include:
- Building links with the local community
- Supervising the Support Work team
Key attributes / experience will include:
- Have experience of working in social care, working with individuals with Learning disabilities, Complex needs and Autism
- Have an NVQ3 in Social Care or equivalent (or working towards)
- Have experience in a supervisory role, motivating a staff team
For more information please email email@example.com