£26369.00 - £26736.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
10 months ago
We are working with a charity based in South West London who are looking to recruit a Team Leader, to assist the Manager in running of a 16+ residential home.
As Team Leader you will support the delivery of high quality transition services for young people that promote their independence and increase their life skills.
Main duties for the Team Leader include
- Ensure that high quality support and transition are provided to young people, and that effective monitoring and evaluation systems are maintained.
- Liaise with local authorities, ensuring good communication is maintained to the young people already placed and potential new referrals.
- Handle volatile situations in a positive and professional manner.
- To assist in the production of rotas.
- Assist in the supervision of staff.
They are looking for candidates who
- Have at least 2 years experience providing housing or support services to homeless of vulnerable individuals.
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework relevant to the provision of housing services for children and young people.
- Ability to lead, motivate, supervise and support staff and be a positive role model.
- Ability to prioritise workload.