£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
A unique Team Leader opportunity is available to help drive social change so that disabled people have the same opportunities as everyone else, is now available. It offers a platform to expand on your existing people management skills as well as 27 days holiday, flexible hybrid working and is a permanent opportunity.
As Team Leader, you will be line managing a large team of advisers, who will be delivering the service across London. You will be key in helping ensure the development of the service and maintaining it. The role involves at times meeting with and supporting customers or even holding a caseload of your own to support services if required. You will bring drive and enthusiasm to your role and can demonstrate that you care passionately about improving disabled people's lives.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Demonstrates a proven track record in management capabilities
* Experience of delivering service KPIs
* Able to take on a management perspective with an open outlook and willingness to work across boundaries
* Demonstrates a facilitative style to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships
* Excellent communication skills, strong organisational skills and experience in a customer facing role
* Ability to be flexible, respond positively to change, and work effectively under pressure and deal with conflicting priorities
If you do happen to have any experience in the employability field then you would certainly have an advantage on this application, however it is not a must have.
I am reviewing CV's as and when I am receiving them so if you are keen to apply please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.