Up to £25370.00 per annum
3 months ago
One of the Royal Colleges, has an excellent opportunity to join them as their next Team Coordinator. This junior opportunity offers those just starting on their career path options to gain new skills. This is a permanent full time position that offers hybrid (home+office) flexible working options. Their office is based in London.
Key responsibilities of the Team Coordinator:
* Be responsible for the day-to-day admin coordination
* Act as the key contact for all queries to the team, includes engaging with senior stakeholders
* Coordinate the preparation, assembly and distribution of complex case documentation
* Ensure quality, accuracy and completeness of databases and records
* Provide support to Trustees, Council members, ie drafting briefings and presentations
* Drafting reports when required and plan/implement training days
* Provide adhoc committee support
It is essential that you demonstrate experience of engaging with senior external stakeholders, a desirable from the client is that you can relate it to medical such as NHS or any healthcare environment. You will need to have excellent organisational skills, with a proven ability to work on own initiative to meet challenging deadlines and a focus on delivering results within an office environment. Strong team-working skills, with the ability to work flexibly within a multi-professional environment. Ability to maintain confidentiality at work. Good written communication skills, including the ability to draft letters and memos. Strong oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate confidently and professionally with senior people, often in challenging situations.
To apply for this Team Coordinator vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 75261DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.