£22366.00 - £23681.00 per annum
3 months ago
We are working with a children's charity based in central London who are looking for a Team Assistant to join their Individual Giving team.
Reporting to the Head of Individual Giving, you will be responsible for
- Providing administration support to the Head of Individual Giving and others in the Fundraising division.
- Support the administration of newly of newly developed training programmes for the Fundraising division.
- Participate in key fundraising projects and initiatives including updating and monitoring delivery plans and working closely with project managers.
They are looking for someone who has
- Has experience of administrative support including diary, meeting and email management.
- Experience of working on projects and delivering work to agreed deadlines.
- Experience of working within a charity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to build positive and effective working relationships across teams.