City of London, London
Up to £13.74 per hour + Holiday Pay
3 months ago
Our client, a leading Health Charity, are looking for a Team Administrator to support the Legal, Compliance and Governance team on a temporary basis up until the beginning of September. Ideally, you will have strong recent experience as a governance or compliance administrator with excellent attention to detail and confident with databases and systems.
- Provide admin support in compiling information for Risk Registers and Operational Planning to include:
- Liaising with OMT (Organisational Management Team)
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
- Dealing with any queries
- Exporting information from responses
- Provide admin support for the organisation of meetings to include:
- Sending out agenda and collating papers
- Organise physical or technical aspects of the meeting.
- Liaise with trustees to
- Enable signature of documents.
- Access to resources as and when needed.
- Diary Management
- Compiling reports, keeping registers up to date and other general administrative tasks.
- Provide admin support for DP meetings to include:
- Sending out agenda
- Organising papers
- Taking action notes
- Update the Compliance Portal:
- Prepare data for uploading to new compliance portal.
- Liaise with relevant teams to compile missing data where necessary.
- Input data into new portal as and when required.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.