Up to £22312 per annum
2 months ago
Team Administrator (HR) - 6-month contract
Our client a small community based mental health charity is seeking a strong administrator, coming with prior office based experience to support them in the HR team of 2 staff, reporting to the Head of HR, and supporting alongside another assistant, this is a great opportunity to learn and to be a part of a growing organisation.
- To be the first point of contact for day-to-day routine HR questions and queries.
- Management of the HR inbox, ensuring issues and queries are handled in a fair and consistent manner in line with policies and procedures, escalating queries to HR Officer when required.
- To maintain an accurate HR filing system for all employees
- Notetaking at formal meetings when required.
- Responsible for producing all HR documentation/ letters - new starter & leavers, contracts, variations in terms
- Coordinating documents for HR processes
- To carry out DBS applications for new and existing employees as required, dealing with any follow up queries or issues
- To assist HR Officer with the monthly payroll amendments (new starters, contract amendments, sickness absence pay etc.
- To carry out all administration with in relating to recruitment and selection.
- To liaise with managers to organise on boarding and induction of new staff member
- Inputting and maintenance of HR information for employee's e.g. new starters, leavers, salary increases etc.
- To support the HR Officer with administration of the HRIS system for recording holidays and sick absence
- To run reports on absence, holidays, new starters when requested.
- To assist staff as necessary in the use of HRIS system and run any necessary training
- To carry out any other duties commensurate with grade.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Strong Knowledge of administrative systems, including online databases
- Intermediate level MS Office skills (creation of tables, mailmerge, Outlook rules, basic formulas)
- Able to carry out simple calculations
- Ability to prioritise and complete competing workload
- Experience of dealing with customer calls in person, by telephone and in writing
- Clear communicator- both orally and in writing
- Can demonstrate use of initiative when dealing with problems as they arise