£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
26 days ago
My client, a regulatory body for Barrister's and legal services in the UK, are looking for a strong Team Administrator to support the Investigations and Enforcement Team in the investigation of allegations and any resulting disciplinary action. This is London based permanent opportunity that offers flexible working.
Key responsibilities of the Team Administrator:
* Undertake the timely delivery of administrative support
* Preparation of correspondence and drafting of letters
* Answering routine telephone enquiries and escalating calls where appropriate to relevant teams
* Processing and handling invoices and purchase orders
* Preparation and distribution of bundles for panels, members, and hearings in a timely manner
You will be a strong communicator with extensive experience working in a busy and fast paced administrative role. This role will suit candidates who are process driven and can manage juggling multiple priorities in a calm and efficient manner, working to tight deadlines. You will have strong working knowledge of IT systems and Microsoft Office to be successful in this role. Ideally you have experience working for a regulatory organisation providing support on case management.
To apply for this Team Administrator vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74671DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.