£10.71 per hour + Holiday Pay
over 1 year ago
Temporary Administrator - Standard DBS - Community Substance Misuse Team - Social Enterprise
Our client are looking for a strong administrator, with a standard DBS check, to provide support to the Community Substance Misuse Team based at their service delivery centre in Ashford Kent.
You will be responsible for contributing and monitoring the targets set by the client and the local commissioners. One of the key targets will be measuring outcomes, so co-operative working relationships with other partner agencies is vital to this role (example clinical teams).
The purpose of this post is to ensure the smooth administration of the service, encompassing some secretarial duties, data entry collection and monitoring systems.
- To be responsible for answering the general office telephone and dealing with enquiries as appropriate. Using own initiative when dealing with a range of subjects in a courteous and efficient manner, whether in person, writing or telephone, always
taking client confidentiality into consideration.
- To assist with filing and maintenance of the teams administration records in an orderly and user-friendly system.
- To coordinate attendance and invite letters, along with maintaining the programmes databases, in conjunction with the Deputy Programmes Manager. Ensuring participants are recorded and are paid via C-Nomis and reports are collated and
distributed as necessary.
- To take minutes in team meetings, in post programme reviews and when required by the Data Control manager.
- To liaise, where appropriate, with relevant prison departments, including clinical partners.
- Order stock items and maintain adequate supplies of stationery and other office consumables. Investigate and pursue quotations for management attention. Order individual non-stock items ensuring that standards and guidance are strictly adhered to.Also to ensure that all office equipment is in working order.
- Engage positively in team meetings and supervision sessions as required by the Data Control Manager.
- To maintain confidentiality and data protection principles, raising any issues with the Deputy Manager as appropriate.
- Keep the database up to date and input all necessary records for the benefit of monitoring purposes and, where required, provide head office with regular monitoring figures.
- Input data, as required, into case management systems (SystmOne, DET, DAMs).
- In conjunction with the Service/Data Manager, to help collate the monthly monitoring statistics and producing relevant reports.
- Completion of client's demographic information in the Assessment booklets, via CNomis.
- Review the processes and recommend changes to improve delivery.
Please apply today. It is essential that you have standard DBS check and be able to travel to Ashford on a daily basis.