City of Westminster, London
£12 - £13 per hour
over 2 years ago
TPP is working with a brilliant organization who provide support, care and housing for a range of Londoners.
This wonderful charity, based near the iconic Palace of Westminster, is looking for a brilliant HR Generalist who is looking to gain experience in a more L&D focused role.
The candidate will essentially need to:
- Organise and support the recruitment of apprentices, graduates and trainees; also monitor their activity.
- Create annual plans to attend various job fairs to promote the graduate and apprenticeship programs run by the organization.
- Monitor and respond to the L&D Inbox when required in line with SLA's.
- Have a practical and logical mind and enjoy working in a diverse team environment.
- Have strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Ideally this candidate would also be able to:
- Produce statistical information and reports
- Manage the training facilities and equipment
- Monitor and update information stored on the learning management system
- Monitor the Leadership and Management Development Program
- Manage nomination and delegate bookings
This role is a ongoing 2 month temporary role with a possibility of permanence for the right applicant
This role is paying £13p/h and is Full time
If you are interested in your next stage in HR please apply below