Up to £30500 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP is currently working with a national children's charity who are seeking to hire a Talent & Celebrity Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dedicated Talent & Celebrity team who are tasked to develop both existing and new celebrity and influencer relationships, with the aim of raising the profile of the cause.
You will be responsible for delivering on specific aspects of the Talent & Celebrity Partnerships strategy in order to maximise the value of talent and celebrity engagement in our client's organisation in line with their organisational strategy.
You will be responsible for identifying opportunities proactively and engage talent and celebrity prospects as well as existing talent and celebrity supporters and be responsive to internal requests/briefs to support the organisation's activities.
Duties and responsibilities will include :
- To conduct regular research on potential new talent and celebrity supporters and existing supporters and be proactive in spotting and seizing opportunities to engage new and existing talent and celebrities particularly with those 'celebrities of the moment' and up and coming talent.
- To be responsible for the development of relationships and delivery of support from talent, celebrities and their agents.
- To develop proposals and presentations as appropriate that outline the opportunity for the talent and celebrity and secure their support. This will include presenting the terms of reference and benefits of working with our client as opposed to any other charity, in a compelling way.
- To work with the Senior Talent and Celebrity Account Manager to manage and prioritise the pipeline of requests for talent and celebrity support in order to meet the needs of the Organisation.
- To develop and deliver engagement and stewardship strategies to develop and retain our existing talent and celebrity supporters so that they are informed around our work to protect children and understand all appropriate engagement opportunities.
Candidate Requirements :
- Either performed a celebrity engagement/relationship role in the charity sector or through a talent agency or management company.
- Have previously had exposure of engaging with celebrities and influencers whilst performing a social media or PR role.