£8 - 10 per hour
Health Social Care Team
over 1 year ago
I am working on behalf of my clients in West, South West and Central London, who are looking for experienced SystmOne Receptionists to work within their busy GP Practices.
Hours range between 8.00am - 8.00pm, so flexibility would be an advantage!
Monday to Friday shifts
Full or Part time available
Houlry rate between £8.50 - £10.00ph
- Ensure that all patients and all visitors at reception and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally and politely
- Answer all incoming calls from patients and other healthcare professionals
- Deal with administrative queries and request from patients and act as liaison with clinicians as necessary
- Make\arrange\cancel appointments via the clinical system
- Using SYSTMONE for booking appointments and other database needs
- Ensure up to date patient’s information is recorded
- Give test results where appropriate
- Scan all patient’s information in computerized record i.e. medical documents, hospital reports and letters
- Data entry
- Deal with referrals to primary and secondary care
- Open, stamp and distribute practice post as instructed
- Registrations and Deductions
- Scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying
- Dealing with repeat prescription requests
- Open and close premises
- Other adhoc duties
- Must have recent experience of working in a NHS GP surgery
- Good attention to detail and ability to adapt to all situations at ease
- Computer Savvy
- Great team player
- Work independently and ability use own initiative
- Excellent customer service and patient focused
- Happy to undergo a CRB/DBS Check
If you are looking for extra hours/ flexibility/ better work/life balance and have previous experience of the above duties, please send your CV to Elizabeth.Frank@tpp.co.uk quoting J55374EF or apply now.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.