£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
about 3 years ago
Are you a SystmOne trained Medical Receptionist looking for a new opportunity?
If so, please read on.
TPP are currently looking for SystmOne trained Medical Receptionists to work in GP Surgeries across South West London.
Working hours are part or full time, between 8.00am and 8:00pm - Monday to Friday.
Hourly rate is £9.00ph - £9.50ph
To be successful in this role you must have previous experience working within GP surgeries using SystmOne, as well as have strong relationship building skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Main duties include:
- Ensure that all patients and all visitors at reception and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally and politely
- Answering all incoming calls from patients and healthcare professionals
- Make/arrange/cancel appointments
- Open, stamp and distribute post
- GP workflow tasks
- Registrations and deductions
- Scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying
- Deal with referrals and prescriptions
- Ensure patients information is up to date and accurate
You must be eligible to work in the UK and a basic DBS may be required
If you have the required experience and would like to apply for this role, please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you to discuss further.