£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
almost 2 years ago
We are working with a charity based in Central London who are looking to recruit a System Administrator on a 9 month fixed term contact, with the possibility of extension.
As an organisation they have just implemented a new CRM system - as System Administrator you will provide technical solutions, to maximise the capability of their new systems and develop the competence and knowledge of users within the organisation.
As System Administrator you will
- Support the internal teams with the transition of new systems and processes.
- Work on improving existing systems by studying current usage practices, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Support business process workshops/training.
Their ideal candidate will
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills, demonstrating an ability to identify and react to emerging issues and find technical solutions.
- Database and management skills.
- Reporting and analytical system knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to manage conflict and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders.