£36,060 - 42,216 per year
almost 3 years ago
An internationally recognised Environmental organisation based in Central London are seeking an experienced Supporter Relations Team Leader to provide leadership to a team focussed on providing the highest quality service.
You'll hold responsibility for ensuring the team deliver excellent supporter care through an array of channels including, email, social media and telephone.
Main duties for the Supporter Relations Team Leader:
- Coach and manage the inbound Supporter Relations team
- Ensure resources are allocated effectively to ensure all enquiries are answered to agreed service levels
- Capture insight and feedback; actively looking to improve service where possible
- Meet regularly with various teams across the organisation, relaying key information to the Supporter Relations team
- Motivate the team to meet targets whilst providing the excellent service to supporters
Essential criteria for the Supporter Relations Team Leader:
- Previous experience managing a customer service team (preferably within a supporter care environment)
- Experience working cross departmentally building and developing relationships
- Ability to plan and monitor multiple workloads
- High level of flexibility, initiative, self-motivation and energy
- Ability to evaluate appropriate style and content for communications, coaching staff on this when needed
To apply for this Supporter Relations Team Leader role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54563SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.