£32000 - £40000 per annum
over 3 years ago
A world-famous environmental charity is currently looking for a Supporter Recruitment Manager to join their team in London ASAP.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of the Individual Giving Supporter Recruitment programme
- In accordance with the charity's fundraising strategy, working to develop new channels, target volumes, net contribution and return on investment.
- Maintaining a portfolio with a balance of acquisition channels relevant to the charity's target audience , utilising print, telephone and digital opportunities as appropriate.
- Monitoring and analysis of the performance of all donor recruitment activity, making strategic and reactive recommendations to enhance the programme
- Leading on the creation of the annual plan for donor recruitment
- Line management of two Individual Giving Officers
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.