£45k - 48k per year
OS Perm Team
over 2 years ago
We are currently working with an international Animal Charity based in Central London, who are looking for an experienced Supporter Insight Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This exciting new role sits within the recently established Supporter Insight & Loyalty team. You'll help to develop programmes to optimise the use of internal and external marketing data, in turn aiding the delivery of their ambitious income and communication objectives.
You will be responsible for monitoring and analysing campaign work, delivering continuous evidence-based insight into the supporter base, and help increase donor retention, whilst improving cost effectiveness.
Your work will also enable them to accurately forecast future income and awareness, and track this against external benchmarks.
You will be instrumental in the development of data-driven supporter journeys, and able to track and report against agreed performance indicators and milestones.
Skills and Experience required:
- You'll ideally have a higher education level qualification or equivalent experience in mathematics/statistics and/or marketing.
- You will have specific experience in the manipulation and analysis of data using SQL, and the ability to interpret marketing information and relate this to others in a user-friendly manner.
- Proven experience of using statistical software packages e.g SAS or SPSS
- The successful candidate will have experience working with and managing external research organisations, and ideally have an understanding of charity fundraising and its specific challenges and opportunities.
- You'll be expected to work methodically and accurately, maintaining strong attention to detail and be able to adapt to changing priorities.
If you have the suitable experience then please apply or email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number 57006HJ. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.