£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
about 1 month ago
We are working for a well known health charity who are looking to recruit and Supporter Insight Manager. As an organisation they conduct world class research, to make sure every person in needs get the best possible treatment.
There are many ways supporters can support their work, this could be fundraising, making financial donations or volunteering. As an organisation they value these individuals and are constantly seeking ways to grow their supporter base and deepen engagement.
This role will work accross the organisation, and their data community, to increase their understanding of their supporters. Through reporting, analysis, research segmentation and insights generated from this you will help shape their engagement strategy.
As Supporter Insights Manager you will
- Use analytical methods to forecast trends of supporter volumes, recruitment and income - identifying opportunities for future growth/risks.
- Ensure the Engagement activities are planned effectively to ensure that appropriate, actionable insight is gathered before, during and afterwards to support decision making, planning and ensure exceptional supporter experience.
- Build organisational knowledge and understanding through sharing insight, maintaining records and increasing data literacy.
They are looking for someone who
- Has significant experience in data analysis, research, reporting, predictive modelling and segmentation techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of data quality, Supporter/Customer relationship.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels.
As an organisation they offer a great package of benefits including, 27 days annual leave in addition to public holidays, flexible start/finish times, competitive pension and more.