£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
10 months ago
An international health-focused charity is currently looking for a Supporter Engagement Manager to join their team in London, starting ASAP.
As part of the key responsibilities, you will be required to:
- Manage the charity's supporter engagement programme including all appeals across online & offline channels.
- Develop and refine supporter engagement strategies; this role will play a key part in building and maintaining supporter relationships.
- Deliver an exceptional standard of supporter care through a range of online and offline media.
- Steward already-engaged supporters to inspire them to support the organisation through unrestricted donations.
- Work with colleagues across the charity to develop and deliver supporter engagement strategies and journeys.
You will have a thorough understanding of direct and digital marketing, donor development and supporter care, via channels inclusive of online and offline newsletters, email, Facebook and SMS/IM, significant experience managing and producing fundraising and marketing campaigns with six figure income and five figure expenditure budgets, experience of managing budgets and of reviewing and developing strategic supporter journeys.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.