Up to £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are working with a national health community and events team who have doubled their income in the last two years. They are now looking for someone to take on the new role of Supporter Engagement Manager (Mass participation)
In this role reporting to the head of community and events you will line manage two assistants and grow income from the mass participation/community products. One of which currently generates £100K a year. Working with the marketing and brand team you will create new and grow existing community products and working with the regional team who will deliver the strategy on an operational level.
Other responsibilities of the role:
* Manage team budgets
* Develop community product strategy and oversee the rolling out of these products
* Develop and market the flagship community products that generates over £100,000 a year
* Line manage the community assistants including 121 and reviews
To be successful in this role you would have:
* Line managed at least one person
* Have a great track record in developing community products/mass participation campaigns, including the marketing of products
* Managed budgets
* Developed/implemented a fundraising strategy
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.