£36,000 to £38,000
about 3 years ago
This leading UK disability charity is recruiting for a Supporter Development Manager to join its enthusiastic, talented direct marketing team and lead on donor development campaigns. Managing a team of two exceptionally able individuals this is an excellent opportunity for an experience direct marketing fundraiser to join a great team, environment and cause.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Honing stewardship strategy to ensure first class stewardship to supporters
- Maximising financial contribution from a range of supporters including those who donate to cash appeals, take part in raffles, and who give a regular gift
- Work with senior colleagues on the development and implementation of the donor development strategy
- To lead on the planning, implementation and evaluation of all donor development activity including the overall management of budgets, suppliers, and deadlines
- Lead on budget setting for donor development and be responsible for managing and monitoring income and expenditure, ensuring accurate forecasting and ownership of income targets
- Lead and manage the donor development team, developing and retaining skills, ensuring motivation and performance
- To build positive, supporting and effective working relationships with colleagues across the charity
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Substantial knowledge of direct marketing and the ability to develop strong fundraising propositions
- The ability to evaluate, critique and edit creative materials including concepts, copy and design, and mentor staff to achieve the same
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Substantial experience of working in direct marketing, and donor development
- Demonstrable track record of success in developing and implementing integrated direct marketing campaigns
- Experience in developing and delivering strategy and supporting operational plans
- Solid experience of motivating, managing and coaching staff
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.