Up to £37480.00 per annum + Working from home days
6 days ago
TPP are delighted to be working with a National Homeless charity to recruit a Supporter Database Executive. This is a contract role until June 2021. There is a strong possibility this contract would continue.
Do you have experience of working with Raisers Edge? Are you confident to complete complex data selections? Are you experience in dealing with large amounts of data?
The key focus of this role:
* Design, schedule and deliver complex data selections for communications to supporters of all kinds
* Develop and deliver training courses and provide ongoing support to users of supporter database
* Engage with internal teams to develop their supporter data related business processes to enable effective recording and reporting and ensure high levels of data quality.
Some of the responsibilities of this role would include:
* Work with internal teams - Fundraising, volunteering and campaigning to design and deliver complex segmented data selections from the database. They are currently using Raisers Edge 7
* Assist with the scheduling and delivery of a wide range of supporter communications - marketing and administrative, planned and reactive, by email, mail, telephone and digital.
* Meet with data requesters to determine their selection criteria and create data brief documentation.
Database support and training
* Develop and deliver induction training programmes tailored to users of supporter database. Users are staff and volunteers at 11 sites across the UK who work with our supporters: donors, fundraisers, campaigners and volunteers. Training is delivered one to one, in small groups or using online collaboration tools.
* Identify training needs and provide ongoing training in response to changes in working practices and legislation.
* Create and maintain supporting documentation and guidance using a range of electronic media.
Supporter data related business process development
* Liaise with internal teams to aid the creation and development of their business processes related to supporter data.
* Facilitate effective supporter journeys to maximise supporter engagement and experience.
* Ensure that database configuration supports business processes and meets recording and reporting requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Substantial experience in running advanced features of Raisers Edge
* An understanding of the underlying principles of relational databases
* Skilled in making complex database selections for marketing purposes
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to a wide range of audiences when delivering training and resolving support requests.
* Skilled in improving data-related business processes
* Understanding of database marketing techniques including segmentation and supporter journeys
*Skilled in analysing and interpreting data, with an ability to work accurately and with attention to detail
*Ability to create and maintain high quality, user-friendly documentation
*Proficient in advanced functions of Microsoft Excel
*Understanding of methods required to maintain high levels of data quality and experience of using and championing them
*Ability to prioritise workload, managing concurrent tasks with flexibility and using own initiative to ensure delivery to agreed schedule
*Strong understanding of current data protection legislation and best practice
If this opportunity is of interest please get in contact ASAP