£8 - 11 per hour
OS Temp Team
about 4 years ago
Supporter Database Assistant - Temporary
Our client a national health charity are seeking an expereince database assistant to join them on a short term basis, 4-6 weeks to support the team, they are looking for a candidate with intermediate Excel skills and good attention to detail to start ASAP.
Purpose of role:
You will be required to support the supporter database team in the production of mailing lists for the various fundraising initiatives and ensure that communications with our supporters are accurately recorded on ThankQ.
You may be required to at times support our external facing teams with the creation of basic reports from ThankQ.
- Follow data briefs to create communication files using our supporter database - thankQ to load selections
- Creating exports of supporters
- Manipulate data in excel using pivot tables, vlookups and concatenation formulae
- Importing contacts that come through our web and other online giving sites, cleaning data where required.
- Creating diary bookings for the data teams training of new users.
- To undertake any other functions in order to support the team
What we are looking for:
Intermediate Excel and preferably some database experience
Supporter Database Assistant
£8.00h -£11.00ph depending on expereince
Temporary - ASAP
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.