£0.00 - £32000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Role: Support Insights Manager
Location: Hampstead Health
Employment Type: 6 month FTC
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 21st January
Our client is looking for a Supporter Data Analyst who will produce insight and analysis enabling the client to make insight driven decisions. Help the organisation shape and deliver their engagement strategy.
- Deliver business insight through data analysis.
- Protectively seek new ways to use data to inform of actives and identifying further supporter engagement
- Help to identify and repost against KPIs
- Support in the segmentation of data to inform supporter journeys
- Collaborate with colleagues across engagement to improve data quality
- Assist with raining and development of colleagues in the use of business reporting and interpreting data provided.
You will bring:
- Extensive relevant experience in data analysis
- Knowledge of data quality, measurement methodology and reporting tools
- The ability to train and mentor peers in the use of reports
- the skills to clearly and concisely communicate accurate information, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in using a range of windows based software packages and other Microsoft tools
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.