£30,435 - 34,137 per year
about 3 years ago
This well established youth charity are recruiting an experienced Data Analyst to work in their Watford office.
You will have the opportunity to be an intergral part of this dynamic team and deliver a suite of high quality analysis, dashboards and reports drawn from thier supporter database (The Raiser's Edge CRM),
You will play a key role in helping the various fundraising teams to improve both donor relationships and develop the donor's customer journeys through evidence-based decision making.
This is an exciting time for the charity - they are open to anyone looking to continue their career within the charity sector or candidates who or keen to maximise thier cross-over skills and experince within the charity sector for the first time.
Main duties for the Supporter Data Analyst include:
- Develop a programme of standard reports/dashboards to improve our knowledge of our supporters, fundraising products and fundraising performance.
- Contribute to improvements in KPI reporting to provide relevant management information.
- Undertake bespoke analysis to influence and direct the development of the fundraising strategy, including audience trends and supporter insight.
- Work closely with colleagues and external agencies to design and develop attrition, lifetime value and propensity models for different fundraising audiences.
- Support business cases for investment with data analysis as appropriate.
- Interpret and communicate analysis, research and trends to key stakeholders.
Essential criteria includes:
- Ability to collate, analyse, interpret and present data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to communicate complex data, analysis and processes to non-technical staff whether verbally or in writing.
- Advanced user of Excel (including macros, linked workbooks, pivot tables, etc).
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems (desirable)
- Thorough knowledge of Database Marketing principles, including segmentation, predictive modelling, data protection, lifetime value, return on investment, sampling.
- Experience of manipulating large data sets and proactively identifying data issues and areas for development.
- Knowledge of analysis and reporting/data visualisation tools (such as Business Objects, Crystal Reports and MapPoint).
- Experience of a range of statistical packages and tools, such as SPSS and SAS (desirable)
Please forward your CV to our HR and Specialist Support team and I can forward you more details.