Up to £12.23 per hour
about 2 years ago
Supporter Contact Officer - Temporary
Our client, a well-known international animal welfare charity is seeking a temporary Supporter Care Officer to join the team for approximately 4 months.
For this role you will have previous experience working in the NFP sector either directly with a supporter care team, or perhaps supporting a fundraising team.
Summary of key tasks:
- Stewarding and engaging with charity donors
- Providing tailored stewardship to community supporters (people taking part in events and fundraising activities)
- Answering telephone calls from supporters - queries, donations, complaints etc.
- Responding to queries via email and post about the organisation's work and how they can support
- Resolving complaints
- Supporting the team as required with administrative tasks and other work related to Supporter Care
- Demonstrable experience of working with a Supporter Care Team within a charity
- Excellent call handling skills including dealing with queries and complaints
- Experience of stewarding supporters and providing a tailored experience to individual donors
- Ideally, experience of working to support a community fundraising team
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities, multi task and remain calm and focused
- First class communication skills and excellent written and spoken English
- Experience of working with a charity database to access and update donor records
- Able to work well as part of a team but also self-motivated with a good initiative
- Has sound knowledge of the fundraising code of practice, GDPR and compliance regulations
Supporter Contact Officer
London - Southwark
Temporary - 4 months