City of London
£31,415 per year
about 3 years ago
This leading Health charity are recruiting an experienced Supporter Care Team Leader to provide professional supporter service, including accurate data capture, tailored donation acknowledgement, ensuring compliance to statutory regulations.
The succesfull candidate will be responsible for line management of 4 Fundraising Fulfilment Officers and all aspects of donation processing and donation query handling.
Main duties include:
- Supporting your team to deliver the highest levels of customer care, through leadership, guidance and training.
- Responsible for ensuring the team process and thank all in-house donations within a 3 day turnaround in line with management best practice, to agreed service levels/KPI?s and within compliance with all Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring the team take are contacting supporters within 24 hours.
- Ensure all communications and thank you letters sent by the team are accurate and supporter focussed.
- Set, monitor and proactively review processes and procedures.
- Ensure team are up to date and fully trained in all relevant areas of compliance, particularly data protection and Gift Aid.
Essential criteria includes:
- Experience of effective team leadership and management within a customer centric environment
- Knowledge of Gift Aid, Data Protection Act and PCI-DSS compliance.
- Experience of generating reports, analysis and selection of data in order to identify target audience.
- Experience of using supporter systems and processing of donations and donor data.
- Excellent database, Excel and Access skills to undertake advanced analysis techniques.
To apply for this Supporter Care Team Leader role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52834CK.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.