South West London, London
Up to £13.74 per hour + plus Holiday Pay
14 days ago
Up to 2 months
An international medical charity dedicated to improving the health and lives of children across the globe are looking for a Part-Time Supporter Care Officer.. As the Supporter Care Officer, you will join the Supporter Care Team on a temporary part time basis for 4 months., working 3 days per week in a hybrid working arrangement with 2 days at their head office and 1 day working from home.
As an integral member of the team, you will support the Individual Giving programme and wider fundraising activities, providing support to ever increasing income and supporter stewardship for the delivery of increasing levels of unrestricted income for the charity.
If you have experience with donation processing and administration, confident with charity databases (ideally Raiser's Edge) with excellent communication skills, then we would love to hear from you!
You will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- First point of contact for supporters and potential supporters (phone, in person, letter or email), providing interaction that inspires and delights
- Liaise with donors with excellent Supporter Care in timely communication via email, phone, and mail
- Support processing incoming phone and postal donations
- Assist with banking and processing incoming/outgoing post including taking responsibility for the despatch of information, supporter and fundraising materials
- Assist with all types of donation processing administration and Raiser's Edge Record Amendments/records being kept up to date this will Include Gift Aid status and contact consent requests
- Assist with any third party agency supporter care requests
- Maintain sensitive information and records with appropriate confidentiality
I am reviewing CV's as and when I am receiving them so if you are keen to apply please do so today!
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.