Up to £13.19 per hour
about 2 months ago
Cause: Children's Charity
Role: Supporter Care Officer
Employment Type: Temp ongoing
Salary/rate: £13.19 per hour
Working hours: Monday - Friday 35 hours a week
Short description of role:
Our client, a Children's Charity are currently seeking a Supporter Care Officer on a temporary basis. They are looking for someone who has strong customer service and excellent communication skills as the majority of the role involves being on the phone.
- Deliver a customer experience that engages supporters
- Facilitate growth in their supporter base
- Provide a friendly and warm service when managing supporter queries
- Ensure calls are dealt with within their service standards
- Contact past supporters using a variety of communication methods and work to agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and financial targets
- Create positive relationships with supporters
- Ensure supporters are thanked and appreciated appropriately
- Take ownership of customer queries
- Fulfil fundraising material requests in accordance with guidelines and procedures
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.
We look forward to hearing from you.