Up to £26000.00 per annum
3 months ago
TPP are working with a healthcare charity to recruit a Supporter Care Officer. This is an exciting newly created role for the charity. As an organisation they support world leading research, and innovative healthcare projects.
This role will be part of the Engagement and Fundraising team.
The purpose of the Supporter Care Officer role is to contribute to the charity’s strategic goals by delivering a consistently high level of supporter care, contributing to the delivery of effective supporter journeys and providing efficient and accurate income processing. The postholder will play a significant role in building and maintaining excellent supporter relationships and will work closely with the Supporter Experience Manager to develop the Supporter Care function.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for supporters and other enquiries, handling a wide variety of engagement via e-mail, telephone and post.
- Manage all communications in a timely and professional manner, responding in an appropriate fashion and/or directing enquiries to colleagues as necessary.
- Collect and record relevant data from supporters who enquire about fundraising or donating, in line with data protection policies.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day processing of donations from multiple sources, including online, post, cash and direct debits, using data imports or manual entry, as required.
- Work with the Engagement & Fundraising, Finance and Grants teams to resolve issues or queries regarding donations.
- Ensure that Engagement & Fundraising and Major Gifts colleagues are aware of relevant donations and have the information they need to respond appropriately.
- Work with the Supporter Experience Manager to plan and deliver supporter journeys for one-off donors, regular givers, legacy pledgers and in memory donors.
- Enter supporter information into the CRM database (Salesforce) as accurately and fully as possible.
- As new information is received, maintain accurate donor records in line with data protection guidelines and best practice.
- Work with the Supporter Experience Manager to undertake regular data cleansing of electronic and paper records.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to know more, please get in contact ASAP.