City of London, London
Up to £11.26 per hour + Holiday Pay
8 months ago
My client, a leading health charity based in the City of London, are looking for a Supporter Care Officer to join their team on a temporary basis for 4-6 weeks. Working in the Individual Giving and Legacies team, reporting to the Supporter Care Team Leader, you will be responsible for carrying out database and administrative tasks such as adding donations to supporter records, sending thank you letters and providing excellent donation support.
- Process donations to supporter records on the charities database, coding all income accurately.
- Be responsible for receiving donations over the telephone by credit and debit card - displaying excellent customer service skills.
- Send approved thank you letters and emails to supporters
- Set up and amend Gift-Aid Declarations on the database
- Carry out other administrative duties for the Supporter Care Team, Individual Giving & Legacies department and the charity as the need arises
It is essential that you have previous experience with charity databases, and able to deliver accurate high quality data entry with strong communication skills. Please apply today!