£23681.00 - £37760.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
about 2 years ago
We are working with a Health care charity who are looking for a Supporter Care Manager to join their team.
As an organisation they believe life with a complex and incurable condition doesn't have to be limiting. They work with patients to inspire, support and encourage them to take charge of their lives.
As Supporter Care Manager you will lead of providing supporter care services that support all fundraising teams. You will also manage the Supporter Care team ensuring they use insight and data analysis to provide excellent supporter stewardship.
This is a permanent role paying up to £37,760.
The key responsibilities for the Grants and Membership Administrator are
- Support the Head of Fundraising to develop and lead on the implementation of the Supporter Care strategy.
- Manage the Supporter Care team.
- Ensure internal processes such as banking and tanking and processing of Gift Aid are efficient, effective and inspiring.
- Performance manage the Supporter Care team.
Their ideal candidate will
- At least 3 years' experience relevant to the role.
- Experience of database management.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Impact focused and results driven.
- Proven ability to build influential relationships.