Up to £13.46 per hour
3 months ago
Our client a well-known health charity who are seeking a Supporter Care Coordinator to join their team. This is a 12 week temporary role to start ASAP.
The successful candidate will work within the Supporter Relations team and will ensure that the organisation deliver excellent customer service to supporters. The role is paced, as you will act as the first point of contact for supporters.
Your responsibilities will include
- Deliver excellent supporter experience, responding to all queries by phone, mail and online.
- Ensure all communication is effortless and engaging in order to recruit supporters.
- Deal professionally with people who have been affected by mental health.
- Manage complaints with positivity and escalate where necessary.
- Ensure communications are relevant and up to date.
Their ideal candidate will have experience of
- Previous experience of working in a customer or supporter care environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of dealing with difficult of sensitive interactions.
- Good knowledge of CRM databases.
- Direct or indirect experience of mental health problems would be advantages.