East London, London
Up to £11.36 per hour
about 1 year ago
Supporter Care Coordinator - TEMPORARY
Our client the leading mental health charity are seeking an experience supporter care coordinator for a busy and exciting time for the charity.
The successful applicant will have excellent customer services skills, the supporters are key to the development of the charity and require a first-class service, this role will be providing that and supporting in the day to date administrative tasks.
You will also work closely with the Income and Operations team, sharing knowledge and processes to ensure an efficient supporter experience is delivered.
Engagement and communication is at the heart of this role and will require someone who is above all else real, personal, compassionate and courageous.
Overview of duties
- Deliver an excellent supporter experience, with supporter satisfaction being the desired outcome for all interactions. Responding to, and logging, all incoming enquiries from supporters and prospective supporters (phone, mail, and online) within agreed timescales and in line with agreed briefs and procedures
- Ensuring all communication is effortless, consistent and engaging in order to recruit, support, steward, develop and retain supporters through great one-to-one supporter care. Includes proactive Supporter Care initiatives such as outbound calling
- Deal professionally and empathetically with people who have been affected by mental health, providing them with the approved health information where possible/necessary
- Manage complaints and enquiries with confidence & positivity, following organizational policies and meeting service level agreements, all the while delivering exemplary supporter care and escalating where necessary
- Identify fundraising and supporter engagement opportunities (e.g. gift aid) and promote them as appropriate in order to deepen engagement of our existing supporters, optimize supporter retention and help deliver fundraising targets
- Previous experience of working in a customer or supporter care environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to adapt depending on the situation
- Experience of dealing with difficult or sensitive interactions and maintaining confidence and empathy
- Experience in investigating, analysing and resolving complex enquiries
- Good knowledge of CRM databases and the importance of data adherence
- Knowledge of relevant charity legislation (Gift Aid and Data Protection for example)
Supporter Care Coordinator
Temporary 1-2 months
£11.36ph + holiday