£23k per year
OS Perm Team
over 2 years ago
A leading health organisation are currently recruiting for a Supporter Care Coordinator to contribute to the delivery of excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders, ultimately raising the profile of the organisation.
The post-holder will be reporting into the Supporter Care Manager and work within the Fundraising and Marketing Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring every customer interaction and donation processed adds value to supporters relationship.
Main duties for the Supporter Care Coordinator include:
- Act as first point of contact for existing supporters and new donors
- Corresponding with supporters and new donors via email, phone and web submissions
- Increasing income by cross selling and maximising engagement opportunities
- Responsible for coding and processing donations including; direct mail appeals, sponsored challenge events and community fundraising activities
Essential criteria for Supporter Care Coordinator include:
- Previous experience of working within a customer care environment
- Experience using CRM databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Great team player
- Experience in processing various payment types would be advantageous
To apply for this Supporter Care Coordinator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 55031CK all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.