Up to £13.41 per hour
5 months ago
6 weeks +
Supporter Care Co-ordinator (TEMP - PART-TIME)
Our client a well-known health charity is seeking temporary support in their supporter care team, this is an ASAP start on a part-time basis 22.5hrs per week.
They require candidates who have pervious experience in a similar role due to the nature of the requirement they have no capacity to train, so you will have worked in a supporter care or fundraising team previously, using a CRM similar to Raisers Edge.
As a member of the Supporter Care team you will provide our supporters with the highest quality of care by responding to their queries effectively and on time
* Ensure consistent and high levels of supporter care to individuals and companies by providing effective and timely handling of all supporter enquiries, whether received via telephone, email, letter or social media and deliver appropriate responses.
* Send out fundraising packs and promotional materials to supporters and help to make improvements to the process where possible, managing stock levels with teams as required.
* Record all complaints and feedback in line with our policy; make sure complaints are investigated and responded to in a timely manner.
* Open and sort through the daily post and make sure cheques, vouchers and cash are recorded and handed to Finance.
* Work with the Fundraising and Database teams to ensure that donations are processed and coded correctly on our database to reflect the supporter's motivation and reason for support, including coding supporters' online fundraising pages.
* Make sure that supporters receive an acknowledgement for their donations within an appropriate timeframe, making sure that thank you letters are personalised to make supporters feel valued and appreciated.
* Manage and administer new and existing Direct Debits.
* File and record Gift Aid forms and ensure donations related to Gift Aid are compliant.
Role: Supporter Care Co-ordinator
Location: Central London
Employment Type: Temporary - ASAP start, 6 weeks +
Working hours: 22.5pw (flexible)