£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Would you like to be a part of an award-winning Fundraising department, within a leading international charity who protect, educate and stand up for the rights of children?
This is a temporary role based in central London, seeking ASAP start for 3 months.
TPP are supporting with the recruitment of a temporary supporter care assistant, a critical role to ensure excellent supporter experience, you will be a confident and friendly individual being the first point of contact for all fundraising enquires through phone, e-mail, post and face to face, with the ability to work on your own initiative. Responsible for all administrative duties including data and income processing, banking and thanking. With the want and passion to go the extra mile.
- Experienced in delivering high quality customer or supporter care using the telephone and email; supporter care in the charity/NGO sector would be an advantage.
- Experienced in administration in an office setting, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to work under own initiative, instruction from others and as part of a team.
- Able to use databases to record accurate and up to date information (Salesforce desirable)
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and spoken English with a confident and professional manner on the phone and in person.
- Attentive to detail and have good numeracy skills.