Up to £11 per hour
6 months ago
Supporter Care Assistant - Temporary
Our client a disability charity is seeking and experienced supporter care assistant, to help at a particularly busy time for the charity due to ongoing successful campaigns.
They require someone who has previous experience in a similar role and must have experience with using the internal charity database Raiser's Edge, at a general level.
- To provide a first-class response to our members, customers and supporters via all channels of communication; dealing politely, efficiently and responsibly with their enquiry or complaint.
- Ensuring supporters and members contacting the charity are informed, registered and thanked in a timely manner.
- To work with colleagues to ensure that the team's performance and your own meets or exceeds the expected standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Working with Raisers Edge
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent listening skills
- Knowledge of customer/supporter service principles and practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good data collection and ordering skills
- Excellent numeric, oral and written language
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills
Supporter Care Assistant
Temporary - 3 months