£0.00 - £9.00 per annum
9 months ago
My client a well know hospice within the Banbury area is looking for a temporary Supporter Care & Communication Administrator. This position is a very varied position and the successful candidate will need to be flexible in there day to day duties within different teams.
The Key responsibilities for the role are to include
- Support the office with general administration
- Take calls from current supporters of the Hospice, making sure they are happy and know what they donations are going towards.
- Data entry
- Supporting the marketing and communication team
- Dealing with all social media communication
- Heading up events and supporting events manager
- Charity back ground essential
- Thankyou database desirable
- Marketing and communication interest with some experience
- Supporter care/customer service experience