£18,357 per year
OS Temp Team
almost 2 years ago
This a fanatic opportunity to join a leading children's cancer charity as Supporter Care Advisor at their offices in Bristol. This is a fixed term contract for 4 months with an immediate start. The main purpose of the role will be to maximise the lifetime value of all supporters by providing excellent donor support, building on-going relationships through calling programmes and supporting the Individual Giving team with campaign implementation and fulfilment. You will be making high volume outbound calls, supporting teams across the fundraising directorate to maximise fundraising efforts in order to meet ambitious targets in fundraising income. You will also be responsible for providing supporter insight and feedback.
- To be responsible for making outbound calls and dealing with supporter requests on the Outbound Calling Programme.
- To excel in telephone fundraising calls providing a high-quality level of supporter care
- To support the Supporter Relations Executive by providing a professional and efficient inbound call handling and action requests appropriately.
- To assist with process improvement and signpost calls for other fundraising teams and suggest ways to streamline interactions.
- To manage certain retention communications to donors including welcoming new donors and thanking.
- To help collect supporter feedback and record supporter interactions where required.
- To write standard letters and responses supporting fulfilment of Individual Giving campaigns.
- Handle, resolve and report on all levels of complaint escalating where necessary.
- Ensure accurate and timely input of all direct debit admin and database amends within the fundraising database (CARE).
- To ensure that supporter's records are kept up to date with appropriate information, including taking opportunities for scheduling proactive contacts.
The role is paying £18,357 per annum pro rata, on a fixed term contract basis for 4 months. To be successful, you must be within commutable distance from Bristol. As this role is with an immediate start, candidates that are immediately available or available on short notice will be given preference. Please apply today!
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.