Up to £12.23 per hour
10 months ago
1 month +
Temp Supporter Administration Assistant - £12.23ph
Our client a well-known international animal welfare charity is seeking an excellent customer service driven administrator to join the supporter care team.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP, until end of February.
The role will work closely with both the Donation and Fulfilment team and the Supporter Contact Team to deliver excellent service provision to a variety of stakeholders.
- To provide general administrative support to the Donation and Fulfilment team in a wide range of areas including thanking supporters for donations, updating supporter records, setting up Direct Debits and processing financial information. It will also include scanning, filing, data entry and preparing mail merges as well as carrying out a range of tasks relating to supporter administration.
- Fulfilling supporter materials requests for fundraising events
- To provide reception cover - greeting visitors and informing staff their visitor has arrived, transferring calls from the switchboard
- To accurately collate and batch standard incoming donations received by Brooke following set procedures to agreed targets
- To fulfil internal and external requests for fundraising materials, running vests, tee shirts, leaflets etc.
- To download and action internal and external reports, such as those relating to Gift Aid, CAF Cards, Payroll Giving following set procedures.
- To collect, open and sort the post and log donations. To frank outgoing post, pack and prepare it for collection, managing special delivery items appropriately
Our client is not seeking specific charity or supporter care experience; however you will need solid administrative and customer service skills.