£12.00 - £13.00 per hour
6 months ago
Role: Supporter Administrator Assistant
Employment Type: Temporary
Working hours: Full time
CLOSING DATE: Friday 22nd March 1pm
Short description of role:
The role will work closely with both the Donation and Fulfilment team and the Supporter Contact Team to deliver excellent service provision to a variety of stakeholders.
Duties to include:
- To provide general administrative support to the Donation and Fulfilment team in a wide range of areas including thanking supporters for donations, updating supporter records, setting up Direct Debits and processing financial information. It will also include scanning, filing, data entry and preparing mail merges as well as carrying out a range of tasks relating to supporter administration.
- To accurately collate and batch standard incoming donations received
- To fulfil internal and external requests for fundraising materials, running vests, tee shirts, leaflets etc
- To download and action internal and external reports, such as those relating to Gift Aid, CAF Cards and Payroll Giving following set procedures.
- To collect, open and sort the post and log donations. To frank outgoing post, pack and prepare it for collection, managing special delivery items appropriately
- To provide reception cover- greeting visitors and informing staff their visitor has arrived and transferring calls from the switchboard
- To provide cover for the other Supporter Administration Assistant as required
- To answer switchboard calls which will include general enquiries and calls from existing and future supporters.
- To respond to e mails including general enquiries and supporter enquiries and escalating as appropriate.