£43000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
A well-respected human rights charity is looking for a Supporter Acquisition Manager to join it's head office in London ASAP.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Devising and implementing strategies for hitting supporter acquisition growth targets, thereafter reporting on achievements.
- Taking an entrepreneurial approach to developing innovative approaches to the development of the programme.
- Leading specific team projects in relation to supporter acquisition
- Leading and supporting projects across multiple fundraising products, using a range of
- Channels, to include face-to-face, press, SMS, digital and telemarketing.
- Contributing to the development of annual fundraising and communication plans and budgets, ensuring they adhere to the wider strategic aims of the charity.
You will have significant experience of leading and delivering successful supporter/customer acquisition programmes across multiple marketing channels, with experience in working cross departmentally to develop new innovative acquisition tests, working with key stakeholders to build a robust business model.
You should have experience of managing multiple projects and project teams, and be experienced in managing substantial budgets effectively - ideally over £1m.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.