£16k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you looking to further your career as a Support Worker? As a core member of the care and support team you will be expected to work autonomously and as part of a team in order to deliver exceptional support and ensure the smooth running of the service. You will join a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with other support workers in a fantastic charity based in North West London.
The charity provides a range of specialist services to adults with autism and ensure that the people being supported receive individualised care which will assist them in order to live a life that is more meaningful to them. The key function for this role is to provide support with personal care, as appropriate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in the planning, implementation, monitoring and review of personal development plans and person centred plans.
- Writing service user risk assessments both at home and in the community.
- Help organise and plan review and attend meetings.
- Accompany service users in community activities.
- Actively encourage service users to participate in independent living activities in line with their service user plan.
We are looking for someone who ideally has experience working with people with autism.
If you would like more information or would like to register for any future posts, please feel free to contact Zain for an informal and confidential chat on 0207 198 6080 or alternatively email on email@example.com.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.