£14.29 - £15.38 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Support Manager- Temporary
Our client a leading health charity is seeking a strong people with solid business acumen to join the team in Bedford, with some local travel in Central Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, this is an urgent need so would need applicants to be immediately available.
The Support Manager is responsible for all aspects of stroke support and service delivery across an agreed area or number of services under the direction of the Head of Support.
The Support Manager ensures the staff and volunteer team are delivering high quality support to stroke survivors and carers, meeting specified requirements.
- Degree or equivalent relevant or have relevant demonstrable professional experience
- Experience of using technology and IT systems
- Experience of managing, recruiting and developing people
- Experience of writing proposals, business cases or of tendering processes
- Understanding of health, social care and voluntary sector in relation to service delivery and commissioning
Temporary, ASAP start
£14.29 - £15.38ph depending on experience level