£12.12 - 12.12 per hour
OS Temp Team
about 2 years ago
Support & Knowledgebase Officer - Temporary ?12.12ph - part-time
Our client a large animal charity are seeking a customer services focused individual on an interim basis; located in Southwater, Horsham. This is a part time role 3 days per week to start ASAP.
Operate a non-technical helpdesk service providing information and support for 50+ Eptica (online enquiry system) users across the Society. This includes setting up new accounts, training users, resolving user problems/browser queries or system performance issues, and escalating technical issues to the IT department and unresolved issues to line manager.
Purpose of the job
- Provide first-line application support service for Eptica users across the Society, including the training and coaching new staff.
- Provide an editorial support role in V-Portal content creation and amendments (Virtual Assistant).
- Support the national complaints coordinator with the administration of service complaints managed under the Society?s national complaints procedure.
- Previous work experience within customer service environment, preferably software or non-technical helpdesk
- Application support with experience of configuring user accounts and workflow systems within software
- Experience of delivering training sessions or presenting technical procedures
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Proficient IT skills for various business applications, eg MS Office, Google Chrome
- Good problem solving skills, particularly with software
Support & Knowledgebase Officer
Part-time, 3 days per week
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.